Free Product MockupsNext Level Long Sleeve Shirt Mockup, Next Level 3633 Tank Top Mockups, Next Level CVC 6210 Shirt Mockups, Next Level 6633 Racerback Mockups, Next Level Poly/Cotton Shirt Mockups, Next Level 9300 Pullover Mockups, Next Level 6733 Racerback Mockups, Next Level Mockups – Apparel Bundle.
This item is part of my Next Level Apparel Bundle: http://crtv.mk/i0Muf (← BEST VALUE)
These Next Level Long Sleeve T-Shirt Mockups breathe life into your design work. Whether you’re designing t-shirts for a client or mocking up your next product, this is a must-have resource. Best of all, these mockups are accurate and easy to use!
As a t-shirt designer myself, I understand how imperative it is to present strongly to my clients, and realistically mocking up the design before going to print does just that. So I set out to personally create the best most versatile long sleeve t-shirt mockups using the Next Level #3601 premium fitted long sleeve blank.
These are the exact mockups I use in my freelance business, and my clients have really enjoyed seeing their product come to life before they go to print.
3 Easy Steps to Mockup Your T-Shirt Designs:
- Pick a t-shirt color
- Choose your tag option (remove it or go custom!)
- Drop and position your design in the artwork smart object. Then let the auto 3D mapping do its work on distorting it to the shirt’s wrinkles!
T-Shirt Mockup Features:
- Photorealistic results
- 6 Different Next Level Long Sleeve t-shirt mockups (2 Back options are included!)
- High Resolution (3000×3000 at 300ppi)
- Exact Next Level Long Sleeve shirt color options
- Background is easily editable or simply hide it for transparency
- Automatic 3D mapping of design with Displace Filters (Displacement Maps included)
- Removable tag + Custom tag option
If you have any questions about this product, send me a message and I’ll respond as soon as possible.
UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS: 500,000+ Product Mockups & Design Assets
All the Product Mockups you need and many other design elements, are available for a monthly subscription by subscribing to Envato Elements. The subscription costs $29 per month and gives you unlimited accessto a massive and growing library of 500,000+items that can be downloaded as often as you need (stock photos too)!